Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I buy tickets for Diwali Fest 2016?
A: You can buy tickets by registering for the event. Click on button on the left named "Register" and follow the instructions.
Q: What is the ticket price?
A: Ticket prices are as follow:
- $11 per person if you buy online, which will close on 10/21/2016
- $20 per person at the door
- FREE for children under 18 years of age
- FREE for IARI Members who have paid membership dues for 2016 by 10/21/2016
Q: How can I get free tickets?
A: To encourage membership to IARI, we are offering FREE tickets to everyone who pays IARI Membership dues for 2016 by 10/21/2016. To get free tickets pay membership dues for 2016 at www.indiari.org/membership
Q: How many free tickets will members get?
A: Members who pay individual membership will get 1 free ticket and those who pay family membership will get 2 free tickets for you and your spouse. You will need to buy tickets for other family members who are over age of 18 years.
Q: Is there a FREE PARKING available?
A: Please visit the following link for information about parking: http://www.parktheatreri.com/about/free-parking
Q: What is the program timeline?
A: This year, the program will be first, followed by dinner
- 5:00 pm - Seating in the theater
- 5:30 pm - Diwali Program
The program will start at 5:30 pm SHARP. We request all of you to come ON TIME so that you do not miss any performances. Over 100 performers will be performing at the event. Please respect their efforts by your timely presence.
Q: Is the dinner included in the ticket price?
A: No. Food will be sold at a reasonable cost by MAHARAJA Indian Restaurant of Narragansett, RI.
Q: Who is serving the food and what is the menu?
A: Food will be sold at a reasonable cost by MAHARAJA Indian Restaurant of Narragansett, RI. Appetizers will be available starting 5:00 pm and Dinner will be available starting 8:00 pm.
- Appetizers: Veg. Samosa, Veg. Pakora
- Veg. Platter: Mix Pakora, Paneer Tikka Masala, Chana Masala/Dal Tadka, Rice, Naan
- Non-Veg. Platter: Mix Pakora, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chana Masala/Dal Tadka, Rice, Naan
- Drinks: Mango Lassi, Sodas, Water
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
INVITATION: If you wish your children to get on the stage, register their names for our "OPENING PRAYER with DIYA" by contacting Mona Patel at 401-692-5830. We request you and your children to be at the theater at 4:00 pm to get ready for it.